American Precision Fabricators
Since 1996, American Precision Fabricators has been supplying American-built parts to businesses around the world. When it comes to restoring, rebuilding or restructuring, APF of Fort Smith, Arkansas does it all and strives to provide excellent customer service. In such a demanding industry, it is imperative that the correct parts show up on time, the first time and APF always delivers.
APF provides an extensive list of capabilities that provides solutions to any fabrication problem. Regardless of the requirement, APF has the equipment necessary to get the job done, right. The capabilities of APF include:
- Salvagnini L3 Fiber Optic Laser
- Copper, aluminum, steel, stainless, galvanized and pre-painted materials.
- Up to .787 steel, .500 stainless
- Turret Punch Press Punching
- Amada Turret Punch (4 variations)
- Press Brake Operation
- Bending up to 16 feet, 175 tons and comfortable working with close tolerances
- Stainless, Aluminum, and Carbons
- Powder coating, wet painting, plating, and polishing
- CNC Machining
APF has been proudly crafting American-made fabricated items for over two decades. Whether laser cut blanks, component parts, completed parts or full product assembly, APF provides exactly what is needed.